- Running- I’ve run three marathons and a 70.3 triathlon (half Ironman). I ran my first marathon in the fall of 2020, when my roommates and I mapped out our own course through D.C., in 2021 I ran the St. George Marathon through the beautiful Utah desert, and in 2023 I ran the B&A Trail Marathon, where I set my current personal best of 3:06:54. In 2022 I raced the Eagleman 70.3 triathlon in eastern Maryland.
- Playing ultimate (frisbee) and soccer
- Cooking- Lots of vegetables, and I love making lattices on pie crusts.
- Caring for plants
- Aspiring Ham radio operator
- Exhalation by Ted Chiang
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
- The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
- The Way of Chuang Tzu translated by Thomas Merton
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Philosophy of Science taught by Prof. David Plunkett at Dartmouth [PHIL27]
- Digital Electronics taught by Prof. Eric Hansen at Dartmouth [ENGS31]
- Advanced Digital System Design taught by Prof. Eric Hansen at Dartmouth [ENGS128]
- Wireless Sensor Networks taught by Prof. Sasan Haghani at UMD [ENPM677]